As Resultant’s Chief Operating Officer, Natalie’s role focuses on positively impacting the course and culture of Resultant. She is responsible for finance, talent, legal, tech, brand, and administration, and in each area, she drives operational maturity by thinking strategically, setting direction, and rolling up her sleeves to dig in deeply. She’s a strong believer in the premise that internal operations must be conducted with the same level of excellence Resultant provides clients, and every day, that belief fuels her drive and her decisions.
Natalie’s accomplishments—both in the workplace and in the community—are vast, measurable, and impactful. Under her leadership, Resultant’s growth has been exponential. In the community, Natalie serves as an EDGE mentor and leads job readiness initiatives and courses for Purposeful Design. She is driven by people—by encouraging, supporting, and leading them to be their best selves.
Outside of the office, Natalie enjoys traveling, interior design, and cooking for family and friends.
- Purdue University Master of Arts, Communications
- Purdue University Bachelor of Arts, Communications
- Envisioned and executed the design and development of Resultant’s Downtown Indy corporate office
- Teaches Job Readiness Initiatives as a Volunteer at Purposeful Design
- Serves on the EDGE Mentoring board
- Favorite Resultant Value: Empathy