A relentlessly focused leader, John draws from an extensive background in data analytics and business operations to drive profitable, healthy organizational growth.
He’s a creative thinker with long engineering and software development experience—all of which means he’s especially adept at finding a path through the most complex technical problem.
Resultant relies on John’s unique skill set in developing innovative client solutions and driving our own strategic growth and expansion. His finance and project management experience bring greater breadth to his problem-solving acumen.
John is a devoted car-tinkerer, woodworker, and youth hockey coach but prefers spending time with his beautiful wife and two kids.
- Oklahoma State University Bachelor of Arts, Spanish and Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Purdue University Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Indiana University Kelly School of Business, Master of Business Administration
- Launched the Data Analytics Practice
- Active member of the Penrod Society
- Favorite Resultant Value: Fearless Problem Solving