Colin has delivered advanced analytics and custom application development solutions for clients as diverse as private healthcare provider networks, State of Indiana, and the U.S. Department of Defense. He brings energetic insight and a collaborative mindset to delivering human-centered business intelligence, information management, and advanced analytics solutions. As Director of Data & Development Services, he oversees solution delivery practitioners and project delivery teams, and he drives business development for the department.
Colin led the implementation of the Automated Microelectronics Analysis and Reporting Optimization (AMARO) solution at NSWC Crane. AMARO ingests and analyzes thousands of structured and unstructured datasets to identify risk in the global supply chain of microelectronic parts.
- Indiana University Master of Science, Information Systems
- Indiana University Bachelor of Science, Finance
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Volunteer for SPARK Fishers, Indiana University Compass program for young professionals,
- MSIS Industry & Alumni Champion at Indiana University
- Favorite Resultant Value: Client Focus