Mark Caswell has lead Resultant’s exceptional growth as CEO since 2019 and has served as a leader throughout the organization, including the Technology Services team and professional services, since 2014. With his guidance, Resultant has grown to more than 300 employees, while continuing to deliver mission-critical outcomes to our clients.
Mark is passionate about helping teams and organizations achieve their goals and deliver results in the face of complexity. To achieve this, he deploys a unique blend of business leadership, strategic thinking, innovation expertise, and technical depth. He firmly believes in Resultant’s mission of “helping clients, coworkers, and communities thrive” and works diligently to ensure that Resultant’s teams are empowered to fulfill that mission.
A practitioner and supporter of continuous learning, driven by deep curiosity, Mark believes that ongoing development of the team is critical to the success of any organization. This is evident in his own learning path and leadership of Resultant, but also in his passion to teach and coach others. Mark is part of the EDGE Mentoring program, helping young professionals across Indianapolis develop their careers and leadership. He also frequently speaks at conferences, sharing thought leadership on a broad range of topics. Mark has made it a personal mission to train as many people as possible in Design Thinking, from K-12 students to seasoned professionals, including the Resultant team.
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Stanford University Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering
- Purdue University Master of Science, Computer Science
- IE Business School (Madrid, Spain) Master in Business Administration, Global Management
- Certified Design Thinking Leader
- Certified Project Management Professional & Lean Six-Sigma Professional
- Holds two patents in Aerospace technology
- Favorite Resultant Value: Fearless Problem Solving
Find Mark on LinkedIn