2019’s most popular content on resultant.com featured a mix of Resultant’s biggest news, exciting projects, IT expertise, and a peek at our culture. Dive into some of these top reads (and watches) to learn more about what we were up to the past year.
Top Reads (and Watches) of 2019
1) Resultant Announces New CEO, Hiring Plans Following Acquisition – It’s no surprise that Resultant’s biggest news topped our 2019 content list. Miss out on the announcement? Learn more about Mark Caswell, our CEO, and our acquisition by Renovus Capital Partners.
2) On-Prem vs. Microsoft Azure Cloud Comparison – Cloud technology continues to drive modernization efforts, but the switch from on-prem to cloud can be overwhelming. In this post, we go over some of the benefits of a cloud transition to help demystify how Microsoft Azure Cloud could benefit your business.
3) Case Study: Healthcare Claims Management IT Assessment – When Healthcare Claims Management recognized they needed to strengthen their IT foundation, they reached out to the Resultant team to help ensure their current infrastructure would support their growth. Get an overview of our work together, including how we created a solid foundation for their IT’s future, in this case study.
4) Resultant Prototype Will Use Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning to Support Navy – Resultant was tasked by Crane Naval in Southern Indiana with developing a prototype incorporating artificial intelligence/machine learning techniques on data resolution issues and develop predictive analysis to identify supply chain risk of specified microelectronic components for system design and the overall acquisition process. Read more about the solution.
5) Resultant Acquires Connect Think to Expand Business Applications Practice – The second biggest news announcement of Resultant year? Our acquisition of Connect Think to expand our application development services. This strategic move helped us better serve clients and fueled our team growth.
6) Why Should You Work at Resultant? – The Resultant team is always looking for new talent and with the launch of our new employer brand, You. AMPLIFIED., we’ve been even more excited to share our story. Learn more about why you should consider joining our team.
7) Resultant Appoints Chief Operating Officer, Chief Revenue Officer – The trend of big changes at Resultant continued with the appointment of Natalie Litera to Chief Operating Officer and John Roach to Chief Revenue Officer and Executive Vice President of Data Analytics. Read more about their impact on Resultant.
8) How to Create A Whole Life Roadmap with Design Thinking – Design Thinking continues to be a valuable tool in the business world, but this workshop with our CEO Mark Caswell (hosted by Resultant and EDGE Mentoring) examined the role it can play in planning your everyday life.
9) Case Study: Advanced Data Analysis Improves State Efficiency and Services Delivered to Citizens – Resultant teamed up with the State of Indiana to help them leverage their data, inform spending, and more easily focus on citizen issues. In this case study, we share insights into the process to develop sophisticated data solutions that directly impact lives across the State.
10) Meet Our People series – Blog visitors enjoyed meeting members of the Resultant team and learning more about our organization’s culture. Check out all of the featured faces from our team. Check out our open positions if you’d like to join the team!