As we wrap up 2018, we’re taking a look back on our most popular articles, webinars, and case studies of the year.
- Meet Our People: Readers continued to enjoy learning about the people who make up the Resultant team through our Meet Our People blog series.
- What To Do in the Wake of Meltdown and Spectre: Meltdown and Spectre affected an enormous amount of computers, and we were happy to provide some guidance on what to do next.
- 2018 Summer Internship Recap: We love having interns. They bring such a fresh perspective and added value to our organization. Check out our blog post recapping this year’s intern experience.
- Questions about Design Thinking? We Have Answers.: Design Thinking continues to be a trending topic in 2018, so it’s no wonder that our blog posts on the topic are high performers.
- Uptown Downtown: Introducing Resultant’s New Downtown Indianapolis Office: Maybe the biggest change to happen this year at Resultant: The launch of our downtown office! If you missed the big reveal, get all the details in this blog post.
- Resultant Employees Lend a Helping Hand: We care deeply about enriching our community. This year our Community Day landed us at The Villages of Indiana. Check out the recap here!
- Making Your Data Center Selection: The Whens, Whys, and Hows: Our webinars continue to evolve, and we tried something new this year – a joint webinar. We teamed up with Expedient to deliver this one.
- Five Characteristics of a Great Business Analyst: It should come as no surprise that we pride ourselves on our people, and we work hard to make sure we have the best. Here are some characteristics we look for when searching for a great business analyst.
- IT Assessment Provides Transparency into IT Operations: Healthcare Claims Management underwent an IT Assessment to gain more in-depth visibility into its technology and current challenges.
- 2018 Technology Prediction: The Year of Digital Transformation: Through Empathy – Wrapping up the list is our very first post of the year. See if we got our predictions correct! We think we did pretty well.
Have a favorite that didn’t make the list? Comment and let us know or provide a suggestion on content you want to see in 2019!