Dean is focused on serving clients through Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform implementations, architecting solutions for diverse client needs. He has also worked as technical lead for multiple large Google Workspace implementations including the State of Colorado Office of Information Technology and Avery Dennison.
Dean has been working in the information technology and services industry for more than a decade, joining Resultant with the Tempus Nova team in February 2021. He specializes in management, software as a service (SaaS), leadership, and integration. Dean is an industry expert in Google Cloud technologies as a Google Certified Deployment Specialist, Sales Specialist, and Administrator and has deployed and managed Google projects for Fortune 500 clients and large government organizations. Dean’s passion is equipping clients with the knowledge and tools and empowering them to serve their own organizations more fully.
Dean enjoys spending time with his wife, Brittany, and sons, Wake and Red. You can find them hiking in Colorado or finding the new pizza or ramen restaurants in town on the weekend.
- Baylor University, Bachelor of Science in Management Information Systems
Certificates and Accomplishments
- Google Professional Collaboration Engineer
- Google Certified Administrator
- Google Education Deployment Credential
- Chrome Enterprise and SMB Deployment Credential
- Google Cloud Sales Credential
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals